We repair garage doors and their many components, and in most cases with same day service. Our professional customer service is available 24/7.
Learn More about our Garage Door Repair Services
Our certified gate technicians knows how to make it swing (or slide) like it did when it was new. We start with a diagnostic inspection and let you know exactly how much the repair will be.
Learn more about our Automatic Gate Operators
When the weather starts to change, a common issue is a broken torsion spring. When this happens your garage door will not function. Give us a call for an inspection.
Garage Door Spring Repair Information
Garage Door Repair
- With our garage door specialists we offer FREE estimates on all garage door repairs and set on-time appointments for your convenience.
- Our customers will always receive the timely, professional service they deserve. Our garage door specialist calls each customer to let them know our service technician is on his way to there home. Never worry whether a service technician will show up!
- Emergency Same day service for all your garage door repair needs no matter what time you call!
- Our Service Technicians repair garage doors and make them function just like new. Some of our homeowners tell us “the garage door is quieter now than when it was first installed!”
Broken Garage Door Spring
- A common repair on the garage door is a broken garage door spring. As a result, the constant change in temperature is very hard on them.
- Garage door springs are rated on a cycle life and the weather can shorten their life. What is a cycle life on a garage door torsion spring mean?
- With a broken spring it makes it very difficult or nearly impossible to open the garage door especially if there is only one torsion spring above the garage door.
- Cars are commonly trapped inside the garage because the car may have just pulled in the garage and parked after a long day at work. A very loud sound occurs almost like a shotgun going off. It will scare the daylights out of you! With one torsion spring the car will be trapped inside the garage until a professional can replace the torsion spring.
- All garage doors 16′ x 7 ‘ or larger should have two torsion springs, however you may only have one torsion spring that came with the original garage door. Read more on why a garage door should have two torsion springs instead of one.
Call for a Free Estimate today 24/7 Help
Emergencies happen – If you need garage service in a hurry because your garage door fell off the track, don’t sweat it. We answer our phones 24/7 with a live garage door specialist, no answering machines, voice mail or answering services. No additional fees for after-hours calls.
Call Now to get your Affordable Garage Door Repairs Done Today!
LiftMaster® Garage Door Openers
- We are an Authorized LiftMaster® Dealer. LiftMaster® carries a variety of drive systems to meet your specific needs.
- Whether you choose the beltdrive garage door opener that are very quiet or chain drive opener, which is most common, you can be confident that it is produced with precision and backed by the world’s largest manufacturer of garage door openers. Don’t forget LiftMaster® (8500W) also offers a wall mount garage door opener that works off the torsion tube leaving the ceiling open for tall trucks, high-lifts and so much more.
- When you have your LiftMaster® garage door opener repaired, it’s recommended to use an authorized LiftMaster® dealer. Learn more about the LiftMaster Garage Door Opener.
Have a question about your garage door opener repair?
Whether it’s a Sears Craftsman, Chamberlain, Genie, Legacy, Linear, Moore-O-Matic or any other garage door opener manufacturer, our knowledgeable garage door specialists are ready to assist you. Need to program a garage door remote or program the homelink in your car? Our garage door specialist are able to walk you thru it over the phone which will save you a lot of time.
New Garage Doors
- A1 Affordable Garage Door Services offers a full line of steel and custom wood garage doors for both new construction and the replacement of an old damaged door or hit garage door.
- With a full line of designs (non-insulated, insulated, steelback garage doors), colors, styles and hardware options we can help you pick the garage door perfect for your home.
- Stop by our showroom to see all the options today or view the options here on our website.
- Click here to design your own garage door.